Concierge Plus (CP) turns condo communities into neighborhoods by connecting property managers and residents with a dedicated community website. Our B2B SAAS platform simplifies condo life, opens the lines of communication, and stores and organizes important information all in one secure, online place.
Visit us at www.conciergeplus.com to learn more about what we do!
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for ongoing digital strategy and design of the application. As well as working closely with the marketing team to develop the brand language and additional marketing material.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategy, IA and design for the application with consideration for mobile and responsible
- Collaboration wit the product owner on improving the UX of the application through ongoing design and functional enhancements
- Creation of marketing and branding material in coordination with the marketing team
- Ongoing strategizing and design of the marketing website
- Creation of all marketing collateral such as presentations, brochures, business cards, etc
- Carefully review and edit copy before each proof
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5+ years of experience working as an interactive designer
- Professional experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Expert knowledge of Prototyping Tools such as Invision, Marvel, Origami, etc.
- Relevant SAAS product design work a plus
- Have a strong grasp of HTML, CSS and digital design trends.
- Familiarity with user stories as requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Relevant portfolio displaying all the above
Benefits and Perks
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
- Team activities and socials events
- A comfortable and fun working environment
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Centrally located office in downtown Toronto between the financial and distillery district
Concierge Plus is an equal opportunity employer. We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role, but we will only contact those we are interested in meeting.