WebCanada is a global leader in the hospitality industry that provides digital products and services to hotel customers around the world. From responsive, subscription web and mobile products, to bespoke digital solutions, the properties and services we build and offer are used by millions every day. We have been proud to partner with some of the world’s best known names in the hotel category, including Sheraton, Shangri-La, Marriott, Le Meridien, St. Regis, Westin, W, Carlson-Rezidor, Aloft, Four Points, Hampton Inns, Design Hotels and more.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will manage account relationships and ensure clients are taking full advantage of our platform and products. Using your account management expertise, you seek out opportunities to grow and maximize existing business by providing exceptional customer servicing on our LiveCMS platform, hotel digital marketing applications and custom web development solutions in our EAME region. You will work autonomously, be self-motivated and will rely on your previous experience and background to effectively create and implement strategies to deploy and maintain well performing website in close collaboration with EAME stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain relationships with various partners and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention throughout multiple levels/departments/divisions
- Grow our revenue base among assigned Hotel industry clients through active support and upselling of our suite of products and services
- Consistently review your customers usage of our products and find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency enhancement
- Drive product presentations, e-learning webinars and demos for customers as appropriate
- Participate and/lead discussions with client contacts to work through requirements
- Prepare proposals, quotes and solutions for new and existing clients
- Can work with global clients and support the demands of the changing global markets
- You are collaborative and inspire the team across all disciplines for a successful outcome on all projects
- Visits Divisional, Regional hotel teams as required and necessary
- Helps to resolve user’s CMS and product questions during EAME hours with minimal response time
- You manage all contract administration and finance issues for your assigned customers
- You document and respond to all client feedback and product/service suggestions
- You support product management to define requirements and deliver responses as needed
- You work closely with Marketing to develop client reference, case studies and testimonials to be used on collateral
Who You Are
You will use your technical abilities and knowledge of core tools and digital marketing to educate, launch web sites, and work with regional/area/hotel teams to launch and optimize IDP’s and IRS to generate the optimal results based on pre-defined metrics. You have some experience working in a client service role, preferably in digital marketing and have an attractive track record of sales and customer service. You should be comfortable in front of clients (presenting or leading webinars and e-learning demos for customers), as well as having an analytical ability to gather data and turn it into a report that summarizes product performance.
Qualifications and Experience
College or University undergraduate degree in Business Administration (or equivalent) Computer Science, Electronic/Computer Engineering, Web Design, Information Technology Studies.
Experience & Technical Skills:
- Experience 3+ years of digital marketing
- Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of web development, HTML, site architecture and global SEO industry best practices. Strong working understanding of the Search Engine Optimization industry including players and supporting technologies
- Strong knowledge of global search engine reporting and research software (SEOmoz, BrightEdge, SEP tools etc)
- Understanding of global local search and how to position business locations prominently in Google Places/Google+ local is a must
- Must have the ability to analyse data and create reports and summarizing performance
- Experience knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with a CMS
- Experience in an ecommerce (or related) field
What You'll Get
- Catered lunches for all staff on Fridays
- Coffee, teas, soft drinks as well as endless snacks
- Plenty of social and team events to keep you busy throughout the year
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and benefits package
WebCanada is an equal opportunity employer. We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role.