Achiga is a global leader in the hospitality industry that provides digital products and services to hotel customers around the world. From responsive, subscription web and mobile products, to bespoke digital solutions, the properties and services we build and offer are used by millions every day. We have been proud to partner with some of the world’s best known names in the hotel category, including Sheraton, Shangri-La, Marriott, Le Meridien, St. Regis, Westin, W, Carlson-Rezidor, Aloft, Four Points, Hampton Inns, Design Hotels, The Set and more.
Our Toronto Office is growing and we are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
As an Account Manager, you help understand and manage account relationships and ensure clients are taking full advantage of Achiga’s Digital Experience Management System. Using your account management expertise, you seek out opportunities to grow and maximize existing business by providing exceptional customer servicing on our LiveCMS, hotel digital marketing applications and custom web development solutions. You work autonomously, are self-motivated and have a successful track record of taking ownership of specific accounts and upselling client business, providing strategic counsel and direction to exceed client expectations.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the management of the relationship with a set of enterprise accounts (hotel brands) in North America.
- Maintains Achiga’s existing relationships, so that they are using our technology solutions to their maximum capability
- Grow our revenue base among assigned Hotel industry clients through active support and upselling of our suite of products and services
- Consistently review your customers usage of our products and find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency enhancement
- Drive product presentations, e-learning webinars and demos for customers as appropriate
- Participate and/lead discussions with client contacts to work through requirements
- Prepare proposals, quotes and solutions for new and existing clients
- Manage contract administration and finance for your assigned customers
- Document and respond to customer feedback and product/service suggestions
- Support product management to define requirements and deliver responses
- Work closely with Marketing to develop client reference, case studies and testimonials to be used on collateral
Who You Are
- College or University undergraduate degree in Business Administration (or equivalent) Computer Science, Electronic/Computer Engineering, Web Design, Information Technology Studies.
- Experience 3+ years of digital marketing
- Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of web development, HTML, site architecture and global SEO industry best practices. Strong working understanding of the Search Engine Optimization industry including players and supporting technologies
- Strong knowledge of global search engine reporting and research software (SEOmoz, BrightEdge, SERP tools etc)
- Experience with GA, Omniture or other analytics tools
- Must have the ability to analyse data and create reports and summarizing performance
- Experience knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with a CMS
- Experience in an ecommerce (or related) field
What You'll Get
- A competitive salary and all the Coffee Crisps you could ask for
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
- A comfortable and fun working environment
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
Achiga is an equal opportunity employer. We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role.