Achiga is a technology company focused on enabling hotel brands to tap the power of digital to increase and strengthen the relationship they have between hotel, the guest and the brand. Practically speaking, our solutions help drive revenue, conversions and bookings. In more than twenty years of working with the world’s most notable hospitality brands, we’ve developed and perfected the only hotel industry specific content management system with pre-built applications and functionality that deliver superior digital experiences that increase revenue.
We have been proud to partner with some of the world’s most recognized names in the hotel category, including Marriott, Shangri-La, Radisson Hotel Group, Sofitel, Design Hotels, The Set and more.
Our office is growing, and we are currently looking for an Enterprise Director of Sales.
As an Enterprise Sales Director, you will be helping global hotel brands understand how Achiga’s content technology solutions can help them deliver a great digital experience across the complete consumer journey. We are looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about helping hotel brands deliver great digital experiences. We are looking for innovative individuals who will take ownership of revenue generation, developing new opportunities, managing pipeline and closing enterprise-level deals.
What You’ll Do
- Expand market share of Achiga’s technology solutions through winning new customers
- Focus on the business side of targeted organizations, identify business drivers and needs, and win key projects/accounts
- Position Achiga as a long-term strategic partner for our target organization(s)
- Organize and deliver product presentations for prospects with the assistance of product specialists
- Lead virtual teams in finalizing and implementing RFI’s, RFP’s and orders
- Conduct direct sales with end users by means of software license and support agreements
- Establish and maintain a valuable multi-level personal network in the travel technology community
- Actively participate in demonstration and presentations
Who You Are
- College or University undergraduate degree in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years’ experience selling enterprise software solutions, ideally Structure Content Management (CCMS) or Web Content Management (WCM) technologies
- Experience using LinkedIN Sales Navigator as a tool for identification and outreach
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year and meeting company objectives
- Demonstrated success (exceeding quota) selling into new accounts
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customers and present Achiga’ value proposition to C-level executives
- Strong skills in leading sales engagements that have extended sales teams (partners / professional services / pre-sales / portfolio product experts / marketing / sales support / customer success)
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, business pipeline and revenue forecasts
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills.
What You’ll Get
- A competitive salary and all the Coffee Crisps you could ask for
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
- A comfortable and fun working environment
- Excellent opportunity for professional development
Achiga is an equal opportunity employer. We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role and will reply to interested candidates directly.